Autumn Anniversary Celebration
Sat., October 1 - Sun., October 2
Join us as we celebrate 8 years as community, featuring donation-based classes, fall pass specials, food and drink, and more. We are grateful for all the ways we have grown together and for what has taken root in each of us as individuals. We invite you to reflect on all the harvest season evokes and reminds us about connection, nurturing, service, and sanctuary. May we all carry the seeds of these teachings and experiences forward into our lives, in all our relations.
How you can be a part of our celebration:
- Show Up! Register for any class on the schedule Sat or Sun!
- Donate! All classes are by donation, which you can do in-person OR online HERE. You can also make a donation of any amount to support Root’s mission using the Donate button on the home page.
- Participate! Purchase one of our special Fall Season or Equinox passes (available ONLY during our celebration weekend)!
- Celebrate! Join us for nibbles and sips midday on Saturday, help decorate bags for Project Angel Heart, get to know our Yoga Therapy team, peruse our retail items, and register to win some fantastic giveaways (passes, books, totes, and more), and be part of our collaborate art project!
Here is the schedule: All classes are 75 minutes unless otherwise noted.
*please pre-register for all IN PERSON spots! Some classes are also HYBRID, which means you can attend via livestream if you prefer!
Saturday, Oct 1
- 8 a.m. – 9:15 a.m. Focus and Flow
- 10 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. Saturday Sadhana with live cello
- 12 – 1:15 p.m. Focus and Flow
- 2 – 3:15 p.m. Iyengar
- 4 – 5:15 p.m. Root Courage Flow
- 6 – 6:45 p.m. Yoga Nidra
Sunday, Oct 2
- 9 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. Yoga at the Ranch with Live Music
- 11 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. Focus and Flow
- 12:30 – 2 p.m. Sips and Snacks
- 2 – 3 p.m. Yoga for Healthy Aging
- 4 – 5:15 p.m. Seva
- 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. Yin and Flow
- 7 – 8:30 p.m. Queer Dharma: Tea and Tuck IN
Sacred Studies Library
And, we are delighted to introduce our Sacred Studies Library (SSL), a collaborative space for our therapeutic offerings. On Sat. and Sun., Kristina, Alesia and/or Aveen will be present in the Library to share information about Yoga Therapy and Sound Healing Modalities. And, Kristina will be offering some Pain Care Yoga sessions:
- Saturday, 12 – 12:30 p.m. Pain Care Yoga Therapy with Kristina K.
- Sunday, 1:30 – 2:00 p.m. Pain Care Yoga Therapy with Kristina K.