MyoRoll & Release Workshop: Low Back Pain
Fri., December 10 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$35
Dating as far back as Egyptian papyrus from 1500 B.C., low back pain’s long history is chronicled. It is a common complaint in modern living, complex with several factors, and costly! Join natural pain relief expert and Ayurvedic practitioner, Kris Quinones, LMT, E-CYT500, for this special 2-hour workshop including lecture, gentle guided movement, stretching, and breathwork – coordinated with ball rolling techniques to release stiff, achey, or painful low backs. Modifications suggested throughout.
- Stop the chronic pain cycle and rewire your brain with Somatic Tracking
- Slow down joint degeneration or arthritis in as little as 10 minutes / day and no co-pays
- Stimulate subtle energy points in the body (Marma) for natural pain relief and accelerated tissue repair
- Support your biowrap (fascia) and its massive role in body-wide communication
- Utilize your free Ayurveda Tip Sheet for Healthy Joints into your 90’s and beyond!
Kris Quinones, LMT, AHC, CYT500 is a wellness & massage educator, licensed muscular therapist, Kripalu certified Ayurvedic Health Counselor and 500-hr Ayurvedic Yoga Specialist, with over 25 years of professional experience in orthopedics, competitive sports, and natural healing.
Through transformational on-line coaching programs, personal chef services, professional trainings, and powerful custom bodywork treatments, she teaches empowering strategies to change the narrative on your aging process to keep you feeling better, moving better, and functioning better.
Kris has two spots available for scholarship. Apply for a scholarship →